9.03.2009

All i can say is WOW!!!

Daxon Will Egbert
We FINALLY got our little boy here August 31, at 3:10 am after a VERY LONG 15 Hours of labor!! He is totally worth every hour of it. He weighed 7 pounds 3 oz and was 20 inches long. We are doing good but very busy so i will update soon with pictures and a story:) We love our baby Daxon!!!

I took this picture off my sisters blog. He looks so chubby in this picture but he really isnt. And he is always making faces like this its so funny!!! Being a mommy definatly has not been easy but i just LOVE him so much and know it will get easier. Thanks to my mom and sister that come and help whenever i call cause i honestly couldnt do it without them they have been so good. Thank you!! A better update soon to come:)

10 comments:

OlmsteadFamilie said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you :)

Heather Perry said...

What a cutie...You can definately tell who his daddy is!!! We are so excited for you guys enjoy every minute with that little guy... they grow up WAY too fast!!!

Alexa said...

AHH!!! i need to come see him! i am so happy for you guys!! you and tyson are great :) love you all!

Marriott's said...

Oh my goodness. He is so freakin cute!!! I am so happy for you guys. Update with the story and pictures soon. Can't wait to hear the whole story.

Kristina said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS,CONGRATS.
He is adorable. Makes me cry, and super excited to see my little guy in a few months.
Can't wait to hear story of his birth.
:)

Sierra said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations...

AnGiE said...

YEA! Finally! He is so precious! Congrats! Ü

Darcie said...

What a handsome little guy! I seriously can't wait to hold him. Being a mom is a hard thing sometimes but SO worth it. You are going to be a great mom Ü If you EVER need a babysitter CALL ME!!!

Scott and Amy said...

congrats capri he is a cutie!!!

Brook Parker said...

Aw congrats Capri, he is such a handsome little guy! I love his name too, soooo stinkin cute! Hope you are doing good, 15hrs of labor, wow! I'm so happy for you, he is soo cute!Congrats!