Daxon Will Egbert
August 31 2009 @3:10am
7 Pounds 3 Ounces
20 Inches long
So i really thought i was going to be the first one prego FOREVER:) Daxon was due to come join our family on August 28...The monday before then my Dr told me that if i didnt have him by September 1 then he would start me cause he was going out of town (which even if he wasnt going out of town i would have made him start me since that was PAST my due date) So i really really wasnt expecting to go on my own. WELL Sunday morning August 30 me and Tyson got up for church and i had a feeling it was going to be soon so Tyson kept asking me if i was sure i wanted to go to church. He kept telling me my water was going to break in the middle of sacrament...Well our church is only about a minute away from our house and so we made it through sacrament and was headed home. They are doing construction on the road in front of our house so to get to our house we have to drive in the bumpy field so as we are driving in the field Tyson thought he was funny and was going fast over the bumps saying he was going to break my water...Little did he know he really would do it. All of a sudden i felt as if i was peeing my pants..I got out of the car and sure enough i had water going down my leg, i told tyson my water just broke or i am peeing my pants and he didnt believe me till i sat on the toilet and made him listen that is wasnt stopping:) So i had NOTHING ready to go so as i sat there tyson got things ready. I called my mom and told her to meet us up to the hospital. on our way up i started having HORRIBLE contractions about a minute apart. So we got to the hospital and by the time we got checked in, got an IV started and got in a room it was another hour till i got my epidural...i was ready to kill someone i hurt SOOO bad..(NEVER will i do it natural) the epidural was not my favorite people say it isnt that bad well i hated it..it didnt really hurt i just didnt like the feeling but after was WONDERFUL!!! Idont think Tyson liked it either.. we just about lost him when he turned white as a ghost and almost past out:) Now for the LONG waiting part..they told me i should have him by around 10 pm...UM NO at 10 is when my epidural started going away and i was in horrible pain again and i was only dialated about a 8. so more epidural and more waiting about 1 am they started to let me push. Dax was face up so he was having a hard time coming so more pushing finally at 3:10am our little Daxon was born!! We had a little scare and i knew something wasnt right when he came out not crying, Tyson didnt get to cut the cord and they hurried him over to the table. The cord was wrapped aroung his little neck twice.. But with wonderful nurses he was just fine!!! When i heard his first little cry it was the BEST sound ever i will never forget it. He was so Handsome even though he looked like a little cone headed boxer/fighter with one eye swollen shut his lips all puffy he was beautiful and perfect. I love this baby more then i ever thought i could. Being a mommy is definatly not been easy but it sure has been totally worth it even all the sleepless nights! I LOVE YOU DAXON!!! Here are some random pictures of our first week home. Enjoy our little man!!!
THis is his first ride in his carseat...He kinda likes his seat i think:)

This is what we do at 3am..WIDE AWAKE!!!

Daddy went hunting for the weekend and so Me and Dax went camping with my family..This is his cute camping outfit:) Sorry the picture got turned...

I didnt want to sleep in the trailor with him in case it got to cold and it would be to hard so me and my wonderful mom came home every night and slept at her house. this was his little bed in his stroller we made for him..He looked really comfy:) and look at that hair..I LOVE IT!!!

Daxon loves his Tummy Time!!

Dax loves to snuggle and especially in his snuggle blanky!!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! Every night before bed Tyson takes him while i shower and get ready so i come to bed to this every night...I love it!!

I NEVER in a million years thought i would have a baby born with any hair at all and even dark...It was such a HUGE shock cause mine and tysons family both all the babies are born bald..So when the nurse was checking me she told us she could feel hair i was so shocked and when he came out with that much and that dark i was amazed...I absolutly LOVE it!!!

I really love this baby so much!!



9 comments:
Oh Pri, I just love it!! He is so adorable! It makes me quite jealous and baby hungry! :) I am so happy for you guys!!!!
You made me cry, you know your really shouldn't do that! No seriously, I loved reading your story and Dax is absolutely perfect. I could not be happier for you!
Isn't he the cutest thing ever! I just love sweet little Daxon. Call me anytime you need a babysitter :)
Oh I think I might LOVE him just as much as you!!:) He is so wonderful. I could just eat him alive. I think you are doing wonderful at this mother thing. I promise this part does get easier but then the next phase with have its challenges too!! I love your little family so much....
Congratulations... this is such a great post! I love the detail. He is a beautiful baby, and I am very glad everything went so well with you both :-)
Capri You are AWESOME! Everybody who goes through childbirth needs to be told that!You and Tyson's little Daxon is so so cute! Makes me excited for my little boy coming. Keep the pictures rolling so I can see this little tike grow!Congrats :)
He is soooo cute! Don't you just love being a mom? It's the best job in the whole world. Cherish these days of cuddle time and sleeping time because before you know it he will only want to play, play, and play. Playing is fun too but it makes you tired.
He is so sweet...Congrats you too!!!
He is SO cute! I love his hair too :) I loved reading your little story about your labor it made me teary eyed. Babies are such blessings Ü I can't believe I haven't came and seen him yet....
Post a Comment