8.27.2009

40 WEEKS!!!!!

And STILL Pregnant............................... With this little guy (well we hope he is still little and not a toddler:)) Wow i really thought this baby would be here by now but i guess he is not so ready to join our little family yet!! We are SO ready and waiting patiently for his arrival! I am still feeling really good so that really is a blessing in itself. I dont feel any different then i did when i was 5 months prego just a little bigger! Anyway we are ready and hopefully meet our little guy VERY soon!!

8 comments:

Darcie said...

I am so EXCITED!!! You better have Tyson call us when you have him so we can come see you and the baby. (If you don't care) GOOD LUCK :)

Marriott's said...

Hopefully you will have your beautiful baby soon. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Scott and Amy said...

ah good luck hopefully that baby comes soon. I'm glad your not too uncomfortable that is a plus!! i can't wait for the news that he has come!!! good luck capri.

kylee said...

Oh you poor girl! How are you still so chipper and ok with that little guy still in there?! I was miserable at 36 weeks.. Good luck when he finally decides to join you in the world! :) You'll make a great mommy! Can't wait to see pictures!

Heather Perry said...

What a little stinker!!! They always have to come out sooner or later...just hopefully sooner!!!

Jared and Katie said...

I'm excited to see this new little Egbert baby! Good luck with everything! We'll be waiting for a call!

Scott and Amy said...

are you still pregnant?

OlmsteadFamilie said...

I am waiting for more pictures of little Daxton!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!