7.20.2009

We are moving right along!!!

We are moving right along with our house!! In two weeks this is what we got i am getting really excited!! Tyson has worked non stop on this house going to work at 6 in the morning and at 4:30 going straight to the house till 10:00 when its to dark to see along with his dad and brother and my brother and a couple other guys here and there they are doing an awesome job.. It so exciting see it go up knowing its ours:) Thanks Todd, Tj and Colby for ALL your help your awesome and we couldnt do it without you!!! I am not much help being prego and in this 200Degree weather i tried sweeping out the garage and got oh about 1/4 of it done and almost passed out:) its pretty pathetic....but i did try!!



Oh yes i forgot to mention out other little helper Kaldyr:) He loves to go work with daddy on the new house!!


And he loves to help papa in the big crane...He gets so excited i love to see his face:)



4 comments:

Jillian said...

WOW seriously!Your house is going up really fast! I didnt expect to see that when I looked at the pics. So many exciting things for you guys right now..YAY..I am happy for you :)

Kristina said...

WOW, so when I need a house built I sure know who to call. They are going fast with the house. How exciting indeed.
I can't believe baby will be here soon. I think being prego goes so slow at first and then BAME it's baby time.

Scott and Amy said...

wow that is awesome!!! you guys have come a really long ways!!! looking good!! i really can't believe that you have come this far on your house. how are you feeling?

Lindsey said...

Your life is so exciting right now. A new baby and a new house. I am sorry to hear about Darby. I liked that little poodle. She was quite a hyper little thing. I am glad to see you guys are doing well.