Our house is FINALLY started!!! We have been in the process for months now to get it started and its finally going to happen!! While we were gone to Island Park last week Tysons wonderful dad got our house going for us. He kept sending pictures of it to us and we couldnt wait to get home to see it. We are so excited to be in our own home. We arent going far we will still be in West Haven just not far from where we are now:) I love new exciting things...A baby and and new house what more could i ask for:)
This is what we left before our trip!!! Nothing but a bunch of weeds..
And came home to this...... A start to a beautiful home!!

Island Park--We left for a week long trip to Island Park on the 4th And was there till that next friday. We had lots of fun, we went up with some cousins of mine. We had i think like 32 people in one big cabin so it was alot of people but we had fun. We were able to have Kaldyr there with us the entire time so that was even better. We went into yellowstone but only saw some buffalo and a couple elk but nothing really cool. This picture is of us waiting for the fireworks the night of the 4th..They were lame!!!
I look like i had been to the war and back but here is a "cute" belly pic...(not so cute)
Kaldyr and Papa mick on the jetski..He was so nervous at first but he loved it. My brother took his jetskies up so that was fun.
The kids playing on the beach!!
Me, Daddy and Kaldyr on the jetski. My mom was freaking out about me going on it she thought it was going to put into labor or something:)
One of the days we floated down the river..Yes it was floating!! But it was still fun and Kaldyr thought it was so fun till he fell asleep!!
Of coarse Daddy found a Racoon hat!! He was scared at first but we got him to like it:)
Another belly picture:) we were in Yellowstone stopping to go potty!!
I look like i had been to the war and back but here is a "cute" belly pic...(not so cute)
Kaldyr and Papa mick on the jetski..He was so nervous at first but he loved it. My brother took his jetskies up so that was fun.
The kids playing on the beach!!
Me, Daddy and Kaldyr on the jetski. My mom was freaking out about me going on it she thought it was going to put into labor or something:)
One of the days we floated down the river..Yes it was floating!! But it was still fun and Kaldyr thought it was so fun till he fell asleep!!
Of coarse Daddy found a Racoon hat!! He was scared at first but we got him to like it:)
Another belly picture:) we were in Yellowstone stopping to go potty!!
Everynight we put a movie on for the kids they were so cute..look and Jovie and Kaldyr all cuddled up they love eachother but fight like they are brother and sister!!





6 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love your belly Capri!!! I think it is SO freakin cute!! Jovie and Kaldyr are so funny! Love you guys!
You look so perfect... I love your prego belly! I am just so excited for you and wish Nate and I could be there to meet the new little guy!
Your little family looks so happy. I am so happy for you. Your new home looks like it is coming along fast. I can't wait until Shayne knows where he'll be working so we can start looking for a home. (one day:) I love your belly pics. Don't you love beging pregnant? I did.
Aw you look so cute, deffinately all belly! I'm so jealous of your camping trip! what I would give to do normal camping instead of camping on the beach here. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You have such a cute little family! Oh & congrats on the house too! That is so exciting!
your belly is looking so cute!! are you doing maternity pics?? also congrats on the house i'm super excited for you!!! when is your due date? and how are you feeling?
Your belly is adorable! Tyson is a lucky guy :-)
Post a Comment