7.28.2009

4 WEEKS!!!

Wow i can't believe i only have 4 weeks left till this cute baby gets here! I have SO many emotions about it. Excited, Scared, Happy, Nervous, Ready and so many more..I went to the Dr. monday and he said he is about 5 1/2 pounds and in the right position that if he decided he was ready to join our family he wouldnt stop him from coming:) so really he could come anytime he wants!! I am feeling still really good i hear of so many girls at 8-9 months say how miserable they are and are so ready they cant stand it but really i am still enjoying it and i dont feel to miserable other then it is blasted HOT!!! Anyway we are getting really excited and are ready when he is just praying everyday he will get to us safely:) I have loved being pregnant and i KNOW i will miss the belly and getting woke up EVERY night feeling him move and kick around but it will be great to have him with us to hold...Wish me luck:)

6 comments:

Cheyenne D said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited. I love you sooooooooo much!!!!!!

kylee said...

Capri! I can't believe you're gonna be a mommy! (I know you really already are, but you know what I mean) :) Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of this handsome baby! Boys are so fun, but lots of work! Good luck! :)

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

We are on the count down!!!! :) I think I am just as excited for your baby to come as I have been for my very own! We can't wait to hold that little one

Darcie said...

I am SO excited to see him. You are going to be such a good mommy just like you are to Kaldyr. GOOD LUCK!!!

Jeff and Susan said...

Getting close!! how exciting can't wait to meet him!!!!!

Kelsy & Mike said...

Capri, wow you have such a cute family, I am so happy to see you are happy. Good luck with everything and keep in touch.