Oh boy i guess spoke to soon when i said i was feeling really good and could go another 2 months being pregnant.....for the last 2 weeks i have been dealing with KIDNEY STONES!!! I have never had them before but i have heard they are NOT fun and i will tell you that they SUCK especially being 9 months pregnant...When you go into the ER and they tell you there is not much they can do just take some Tylenol and if that dont help take a loratab and not even a loratab will touch the pain. so i can now say i am SO ready for this baby to get here:)
So after being to the ER a couple times and my Dr a couple times today was my normal week check up with my Dr. I went in and asked like they always do if baby is being active and today he wasnt as active as usual so i told them and since i had been in so much pain the last couple weeks he wanted to put me on a monitor to just check the baby and make sure he wasnt stressed and while i was on only but 15 minutes i had 4 - 5 contractions so he decided to check my dilation and with my progress and my contractions he said this baby is ready and could come ANY day! He would be surprised if i didnt have him this week....So knowing my luck he wont come this week BUT i do have some hope that he will be here soon...It actually made me a little bit nervous cause i still dont have much ready so i guess thats what this week is for to get EVERYTHING ready for this little guy!!! We are SO excited!!! Ready or not here he comes:)
8.10.2009
Kidney Stones and ANY day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
That's so exciting, it will all be over soon and he'll be here. I'm excited for you!!
I am so excited for you... I hope he comes soon we are all waiting anxiously to see him! GOOD LUCK!
Allie
How exciting! He will be here before you know it! I can't wait to meet him! Ü
Thank You for not having him yesterday when we were in Bear Lake! I really didn't feel like delivering him even though I CAN NOT WAIT to see him :) I wake up every morning wondering if today is the day!! (are you having the baby or me:)?) I am so excited for you guys & I am sooooo Verrrrrry sorry about the kidney stone. They are horrible & they suck so bad. I can truely say that!!! I have had my fair share. Love You Guys
I am so sorry about the kidney stones, that does not sound fun at all. I am excited to hear that this little guy is coming soon!! I cannot wait to meet him and hold him!!!! I am so excited for you and Tyson!!!
That stinks about the stones...but he will be here soon and it will all be worth it!!! Good Luck we hope everything goes well...We are so happy for both of you...Tell Tyson Shane and me say HI!!!
I thought you would have him on your B-day yesterday (by the way HAPPY B-DAY yesterday. I'm excited to hold Stones, it will be great!!
i cant wait for you. babies are so fun
Post a Comment