4.03.2009

Kids are the BEST!!

I just love Kaldyr...Today it was just me and him cause Tyson was working, I was in doing my hair and he was playing in his room he loves playing in there so anyway i couldnt hear him for about 5 minutes so i peeked in there and he was putting this swim diaper over his head it was so funny i bet i watched him a good 5 minutes trying to get it over his head. He is so funny i just love him to death!!!





.

5 comments:

Sierra said...

That is hilarious... kids never cease to amaze me with their creativeness :-)

Jared and Katie said...

Kaldyr is so cute! Have you thought of any names for the new one yet? Good luck next week with your sealing :)

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

What a GOMER!!!

Scott and Amy said...

got to love those little ones! Kaldyr and your little one are going to be best friends!I'm so excited that your having a little boy.

OlmsteadFamilie said...

That is so precious!