Today we had our level 2 ultrasound and everything looked PERFECT!!! I loved seeing our little one and seeing how much it was moving. She kept telling us that she couldnt keep up with it. It was moving so much!! She checked the brain, heart and size of everything and it all looked WONDERFUL!!!Its such a relief going and seeing/hearing that little baby!! We are so excited for this baby to get here and are so excited to start getting ready and buying fun cute stuff.. SO.....NOW FOR THE BIG NEWS!!!....
WE ARE HAVING A.......
BOY!!!
Here are some little pictures of our little guy!! I love the one of his little feet. And his little profile is just so precious and last he was not shy at all and proud of his little parts:) His daddy was quite proud also... We are so excited to have a new little boy in our house. Kaldyr will be so excited to have a little bother!!!


11 comments:
Oh I am sooo excited for you guys!! He is adorable... I just love it. I can't wait to see him. Me & mom has already looked today for some stuff & it is a little hard to find cute baby boy stuff so we will have to keep looking harder!!!!! I can't wait to hold him & kiss him. Mom was right that we would get the opposite & we DID!!!!! Love you guys. Good luck with the name game ;)
How fun...Congrats!!!
Capri that is so exciting. Congrats!!
Congrats! What an exciting thing for you guys :-) Lucky Tyson!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Capri that is so exciting. I love the picture of his little feet too Ü I am so excited for you guys!!! Him and Kaldyr are going to be best buddies.
I can't wait to go shopping for boy stuff with you! I'm so excited for you guys :)
I am so excited e-mail me your address please! Tell me where you register... I AM SO EXCITED! CONGRATS :)
Wooooo HOooo. That is so so exciting!! I cannot wait to see this cute little guy!! Congratulations!!!!! :)
How fun!!! I love seeing those pictures. Do you have any names picked out yet?
yeah congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Having a little boy will be so much fun! have you strated feeling him move yet?? I'm so excited for you!! yeah so are you thinking of any names?
Congratulations!!! Boys are so fun. I love Carters boy clothes. Hurley has tons of theirs (thanks to Robyn) so if you ever have a hard time finding something go there. I hope everything continues to go well. Good luck with your new adventures that are happening this week for you and Tyson. I'm very happy for you!
Post a Comment