4.20.2009

Just a little BEHIND!!!

Sorry i am just a little behind on the whole blogging thing!! I dont have a computer and so i use my parents so by the time i had time and getting here now their computer wont let me upload any of my pictures from my camera...So anyway ......


Me and Tyson had our first anniversary!!! And i might just say that it was the BEST one EVER(its our first but i know it will always be the best) We were able to fly to San Diego with most of our family and be sealed for time and all eternity in the San Diego Temple!!! Can i just tell you what a beautiful day that was. I had been looking forward to that day since we got married last year April 9 and it finally got here..It is such a great feeling knowing you are going to be with your husband, best friend for ETERNITY!! And it was so great knowing this little guy in my belly is with us for ETERNITY also..I love Tyson sooo much and am so glad we were able to do this and it made it special to do it on our 1st anniversary!! Our little Kaldyr was able to be with us also but we werent able to have him sealed to us just yet but we know it will be soon!! We were just so happy he was able to come with us and be there. He was so cute when we pulled up to the temple he said "The temple its beautiful" it was so cute and he is sure right that is the most beautiful temple inside and out!!! I just hope Tyson knows how blessed i feel to have him as my husband and best friend he is the best times are not always easy but they are sure worth it..I love him so much and wouldnt trade my life for anything!! I am so blessed to have little Kaldyr in my life also he is such a joy in our family i am so glad we are going to have two little buddies in our home. Kaldyr already loves this little guy everytime he is with us he always says to me "pri i want to see baby brother" and hugs my belly:) I love them both so much. Anyway i love my little family and i hope they all know it!!

So while we were in San Diego with most our family(We missed you all that couldnt make it) we Went to Sea World, Wild Animal park, the beach it was so much fun. SO when i can get my pictures on i will post about that and easter:) I hope everyone had a great one!!!

5 comments:

Scott and Amy said...

Yeah i'm so happy for you!! so bummed I didn't see you though :( It would have been so much fun to see you!! hopefully we can get together another time!! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Cayley said...

Congrats!! We are happy for you two and sorry we couldn't be there :(

Sierra said...

How amazing... What a special experience for you! I got a little teary-eyed reading that. I'm excited that you're little boy will be born under the covenant. You are both so blessed! Congrats :-) I'm proud of you guys

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

We are so proud of you guys. I am soo sorry we couldn't be there. We were thinking of you though. I do know there was one of us there to support you from our family :)

Brook Parker said...

aw, that is so special! HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!!