4.24.2009

HUGE PROBLEM!!!

Ok so i am having a HUGE problem with having a little boy!! Dont get me wrong i am super excited about it BUT....Where do you find cute boy clothes???And not the ones with little animals and trucks and all that cheesy stuff on them..( i am terribly picky about that stuff) When you walk into a store you look one way and they have a small section of ugly, cheesy boy clothes and then look the other way and its 10 sizes bigger section of cute cute girl clothes..WHY cant they make cute boy clothes. So if you know of a really good place to get CUTE boy clothes let me know cause i am definatly struggling with this one:) Maybe i shouldnt be so picky but I AM!!!

7 comments:

Marriott's said...

Gymboree and Old Navy is where I shop. Kind of expensive, but I agree with you about boy clothes. I also have found some cute things at the Children's Place. Hope that helps.

Heather Perry said...

I agree with Old Navy...There are a few stores in Park City that made me want a boy so bad they had the cutest little boy clothes!!! They have a ton of stores definately worth a weekend trip ;)

Andy said...

Gap Kids has way cute stuff. I had such a hard time when the boys were little. I HATE all the themed cheesy stuff....Old Navy sometimes has cute stuff, but also try the Children Place. I was try Park City at the Oshgosh and all those stores, and try a mall like in Provo or something cause they have more stores and a better selection of stores.
GOOD LUCK.

kilee said...

Not that I have kids but I had to buy boy clothes for a shower and Carters had pretty cute boy clothes! And I am so happy that you guys got sealed!

Darcie said...

That is so funny cause I am the same way. I had to go threw that with two boys it sucked. I like Childrens place, Old Navy and the Gap. But like Heather said Park City has some stores that have some way cute boy clothes.....Ü
GOOD LUCK!!!

Mickie Ron said...

Try the D.I or Colby's, hs still has some of his clothes when he was alittle boy, in fact you saw some of them last night in Home videos. :)

Jamila McFarland said...

Hi Capri!

I'm no good with baby boy clothes, but holy cow I'm so excited for you to have a baby! You're family is so cute so far so I'm sure he'll add to it for sure...p.s huge congrats on going to the Temple, that is so neat and I'm so so happy for ya!