Well Tyson just left yesterday to go Deer/elk hunting for 10 long days.....I dont know if i will be able to make it:) kidding but i really will be hard he just left yesterday and i feel like he has been gone forever. Hunting is ok but 10 days is way to long especially if i have to stay home and work!! He went with his dad and brother and other family but i think he and a couple other are the only ones staying the WHOLE 10 days...(thats pretty dumb) But between my Family my mother-in-law and friends i think it will help. Last night i went with my mother in law to the boutiqe at weber county and then we went to dinner and came home and watched a movie so thats the start of my long 10 days. so if anyone is bored let me know cause i am sure i will be to.I always knew i was a baby but now i really know cause i am not staying at my house at all this whole time cause i cant stay alone:) but i will let you know how it goes....
10.04.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
you are a big baby!! Just kidding. You are always welcome here.
Thanks for updating. I wish I was up there so I could help keep you company but I will be in only a few more days. Love ya. Hope everything is going good.
Bertha, Bertha, Bertha! WEll guess what? I have this whole week off from work, so that means call me and you can come play!! :)
I am the same way, I won't stay home by myself...I'm a baby! That is way too long for him to be gone! He better take you somewhere fun when he gets home! Ü
Post a Comment