So i am the BEST aunt EVER!!! On Saturday Quincie turned "5" and on sunday Jovie turned "3" Wow they are getting so big so fast. So on Sunday we had a birthday party for them. Quincie has been telling me she wanted a REAL baby kitty or puppy and since her parents wouldnt let them have a puppy i got them kittens:) You should have seen Quincie's face when i brought them out it was so cute..And then Jovie on the other hand HATES cats or any animal she kinda freaked.You can see in the picture that she is not sure of them... Before Tyson left he made them a little kitty house and i bought them some other things. I think Quincie loved them she named them Troy and Reeses..Where she came up with the names i have no idea just shows how little minds think. I just hope that they had a good birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS I LOVE YOU!!!
10.07.2008
Happy Birthday Girls!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey are you like the coolest aunt or what. Kittens, what little girl doesn't dream of having a kitten. Kudos to you!
Post a Comment