Well since zoe had her puppies she hasnt been doing so good. She hasnt been eating and she was still bleeding really bad and just wasnt herself so today Tyson took her in to the vet and they had to do surgery on her:( Her uterus was full of infection and her uterus also had a hole in it and was leaking the infection through out her body, so they had to take her uterus out and spaid her..I feel so bad they told us if we would have wanted any longer she wouldnt have made it. So Tysons wonderful cousin Darcie has our puppies cause her dog just had puppies awhile back and still has milk to feed them, She is a life saver THANK YOU so much Darcie and Mont for helping us out it really means alot. So anyway that is our last weekend but other then that everyone is doing well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
qYOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!
I'M GLAD WE COULD HELP. HER PUPPIES ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE I WAS TEMPTED TO STEAL ONE....LOL
HOW IS SHE DOING?
I'm glad it worked out and that Zoe is okay! Her puppies are cute!
OHHHH, I'm so touched!!
Puppies are so cute.
I came upon your blog from kylee's and thought I would say hi.
Your a married women now, that's awesome, and a mommy, isn't it great.
Your family is so cute.
You can check out mine at
olsen4.blogspot.com
Last time I talked to you, you were headed to NY to nanny, and now your home and a married women.
Oh I guess I should tell you who this is. Kristina Olsen, I was an aid with Kylee when you were a senior....
Yo dude, update your blog. I keep checking it for anything new but there never is. I can't wait to see you in just a few weeks. Love ya!
Post a Comment