10.10.2008

I have had my turn!!!

It is the month of October and i have had the FLU three times now this year!!!I had it once in about march once in July and i just got over it AGAIN...Im done with the flu...I woke up Wednesday morning throwing up and didnt stop till that night it was the worst day EVER!!! It was bad enough Tyson was gone but it also was ok because i was at my moms house and who doesnt always want their mom when they are sick to take care of you. Its kinda funny how you can be (supposedly) grown up and still need your mom when you are sick:) All i have to say is i have had my turn i better be done!!!!

Tyson comes home today i am way happy for that. He has been gone way to long but its been good having the time to spend with my family and Tyson's family. I feel like he has been gone so long that it will be wierd when he comes home....But i am happy. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting me live here for a while and TOdd and Dianna for helping me so much while i was Husbandless:) I love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

You have been sick that many times. UGH! I would say you have had your share of being sick.
That is great your husband is finally home, you don't realize just how much you miss them until they leave for so many days.

Darcie said...

LOL.... you are so cute! Was it like a second honeymoon when he got home. YOU KNOW IT WAS Ü