So it was my Birthday on Monday the big "21":) and i had to work which i was so bummed about not that i would have done anything else its just a good excuse to not have to work...So i am at work and Melissa at the front desk brings back a huge bouquet of flowers with balloons i was so shocked i even got a little teary eyed..Tyson had sent me a dozen roses and they were so beautful. He is the best husband ever!!!! He is always making me feel like i am worth a million dollars. I am so happy that i have him. Thanks babe I love you so much!!!
8.13.2008
My wonderful Husband!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great day!!
Capri, I'm so glad you have a blog I love looking at your pictures Ü Your layout is way cute too...
I know I always say this....But I think we really need to all hang out! We should pick a day before summer is over, maybe go boating or something fun!
Oh that is so sweet!! I miss you. We really need to go to lunch or something one day
Hey I need your address so I can send you an invite. Also if you ever talk to Heidi will you ask her to send me and invite so I can get into her blog? Thanks hope to hear from you soon.
Pri-You are telling me to update my blog but my last post was on August 19th and yours was on August 13th. So its time for you to update then maybe I will. Love you!
Post a Comment