7.29.2008

[ Irragation Time ]

Kaldyr has so much fun when he comes to our house:)....Once a week we get our lawn flooded with the irragation water so Tyson took Kaldyr out on his fourwheeler to play in it. At first he was a little wimpy and wouldnt get in so i just sat him right in it and he was fine after that. Tyson is so wonderful he is always trying to make it so much fun when we have Kaldyr he loves him so much!! He is such a wonderful daddy I cant wait to see him with the rest of our kids in the future:)


4 comments:

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

Oh he is so dang cute. I think I am his favorite (if not I WILL be dang it!!!!) Can't wait to play with him again.

Cheyenne D said...

I think the second picture is my very favorite!!! He is soo cute! Love you!!

Alexa said...

He is way cute!! haha i like the second picture too!

Lauren said...

Hi Tyson and Capri, My name is Lauren and I ran into your blog off of my cousins Shay's. I went to school and graduated with Tyson. It's nice to see his family and see how you guys are doing. You're family is so cute and we went to san diego on our honeymoon too and we had a blast. It looks like you guys did too. :) I added you as a friend I hope that ok.:)