A couple saturdays ago Tysons mom had a primary party at her house with all the primary and we had Kaldyr with us so Tyson took him over and let him play. He had such a fun time although Tyson did say that he was a little chicken to go down the slide. He is afraid of alot of things like that.. But for the most part he had lots of fun spending time with his daddy!!!
9.01.2008
Saturday Fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh he is so dang cute. I just want to take him & hug the crap right out of him. I wanted to take him & run the other day out of Arby's!!!!
Capri!! I have missed you.. I cannot believe you're married and a mommy! Congratulations! You look so happy! Unfortunately for you though, now you're related to TJ (wink, wink) I miss him too!
good luck with everything and keep in touch!
Post a Comment