1.18.2010

Tyson's Big Birthday and New Years!!!

Tyson turned 24!!



Tyson's birthday is on New Year's Eve and so its kinda hard to celebrate when we have so much other stuff going on. But i gave him the choice of what he wanted to do and he chose to go hang out at his parents and we had his brother and his wife come over to hang out....Its so wierd to think he is 24...My husband is getting OLD:) We had a fun night playing the Wii and EATING SO much food!!!



Poppy and the boys!!


Kaldyr Helped Poppy bring in wood for the fire!!!



He thought he was so tough!! Playing the Wii...Kaldyr loves it...

Tyson and Logan Canoeing...They are so funny to watch!!!
This was about 11:00 and Kaldyr was barely holding on....He was SO tired!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Shooting the shot gun at Midnight!!!!
Our cute Family without Dax (he was sleeping)

Look at those boots...He absolutly LOVES them!!
Me, Tyson, Logan and Jenna!!!

Our sleeping little Dax...This is how he spent the night:) on Grammy's bed!!!
2009 Was such a good year for us with LOTs of new changes in our lives and in our Family...In April we Celebrated our 1 year anniversay by being Sealed for time and all eternity in the San Diego Temple, in August we welcomed our Handsome Healthy baby boy to our family and in September we moved into our beautiful home...What wonderful blessings they all brought to our family and made us a closer family...Lets hope and pray that 2010 will bring us just as many blessings!!!

3 comments:

OlmsteadFamilie said...

Tell Tyson I say Happy Belated Birthday! You know him and I are almost the exact age... I beat him by 1 day!!! So I am a mere 1 day older :D

OlmsteadFamilie said...

PS. Everyone looks so cute! I love Kaldyr on the Wii

Cayley said...

You guys were so blessed in 09. What big changes! We are happy for you.