1.18.2010

Random pictures!!!

I am SO far behind on this blogging thing so i have done lots of posts from the first of December till now so Enjoy:) I will try and be better at this..


Our CUTE boys in Kaldyr's Camo bed.... They are so good with eachother...I just hope they always stay nice:)

Our cute Family hanging out!!!


Kaldyr HAD to have a funny picture...He is so funny!!!



Little Dax 4 Months old...(now almost 5)


Handsome boy!! He loves his spiderman towel...





This was Daxon's LAST night in my room next to my bed in his Bassinet:( It was a hard transition for mommy!!! But the Bassinet was going to tip over soon so we had to do it....But he does so good in his own room...I dont like him to grow up it makes me sad!!!



1 comment:

OlmsteadFamilie said...

He is so precious!!! I never did get an update on Dax and the doctors appointment, how did everything go? I know that was over a month ago... but I am behind.