1.29.2010

Potty Training...

Ok so Kaldyr turned 3 in November and STILL finds no need to wear big boy underwear... We have been working on it for quite some time now and he does really good and then just decides he dont want to anymore. I feel we have tried everything so if anyone has some good ideas PLEASE let me know. He loves to wear his big boy underwear and has only had one accident but he wont tell us when he needs to go we just have to make sure and take him every half hour to an hour. and its kinda hard when we work so hard on it and then he has to go to his moms and we dont know how hard she pushes it. BUT we are working on it and HOPEFULLY it will come soon:) This picture below was last weekend and he sat on the potty for an hour and a half cause he was "going to go pee" and finally after that long he did. So he read some books He was cute i would say are you ready to get off and he would say "nope i'm going to go pee"!!! Oh the joys of potty training!!!





I just thought these pictures were cute of Dax..This is how is lays in the tub..He is so funny he looks like he is just hanging out..He loves his baths:)

Handsome boy...


I just love ALL 3 of my boys they are so much fun and keep me going:)

2 comments:

Marriott's said...

I know this may be a little bit weird but it worked for us and Stockton was potty trained a month after he turned 2. But my husband pretty much did all the work. He would tell Stockton, "Hey bud, let's go have a sword fight." And Stockton and him would run into the bathroom and fight with their pee. I know. Crazy. But Stockton loved it. It did mean a lot of clean up by me, but I wasn't the one buying diapers till my kid was 5. And some kids just don't want to do it either. Don't push him. And kids also like to pick out their own underwear. Stockton also loved peeing outside. I would tell him to pee on bugs and rocks to get his aiming down. By a couple of months he was a pro.
And I am no expert, I am just telling you what worked for me. Good luck.

Natalie said...

Your boys are adorable! Good luck with potty training! I love heathers idea! I think it sounds like Tyson has some work to do!! haha