Our little Kaldyr turned 3 years old!!! I cant believe it..Its so wierd to think we have a 3 year old...He is such a good little boy and an even better big brother. I was a little worried at first wondering how he would be with Daxon and if he would get a little jealous with his Daddy cause he just loves his daddy to death..BUT he has been SOOO good to little Dax. He gets so excited to see him and always wants to love and kiss him. And he always says "I love my baby dax. and he loves me" its so cute..We love Kaldyr so much and love him in our family its a little bit quiet when he isnt with us. I'm alittle behind on the posting but HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! We love you lots!!!
He picked out his own cake and he chose...CARS!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment