My baby is Already 2 Months old on Halloween!!!I seriously cant believe it. He is getting so so big and is so much fun!! He is such a good baby i think the only time he cries is if he is hungry! We went to his 2 month appointment and he is now 10 pounds 5 ounces and is 22 inch long 50% in both height and weight. We have to take him down to primary children to have his little kidney checked out so hopefully everything is ok with that!! I think i am a freak mom though. I am terrified to take him out anywhere so he dont get sick and germs freak me out:) Oh well...Anyway i love this baby so so much and thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending me a Healthy little boy i feel so blessed to have him in our home he has such a sweet spirit!!I love you baby Dax!!!
I tried to put him in his bumbo seat the other day and he is still to little for it cant get his head up all the way. but i thought it was a cute picture:)
(Dont miss our late Halloween post below)


5 comments:
Those 2 months went by way fast! We love ya Dax!
What a cute family!!!!
Just to let you know How much I love you and thanks for living your life the way you should.
Love Mom
I can't believe how big he is! He is so dang cute I just want to squeeze him! You are such a great mom pri and I'm so grateful for your example. I hope someday I can be half as good as you :) love you guys!
O so cute and adorable. When I saw your family pic at the top of your blog (which is sooo cute BTW) I couldn't help but think that Dax looks just like Mickey. He is so adorable. I am glad to see you guys are so happy.
He is so cute. I am freaking out, I am having my baby boy in just a few weeks. I am SUCH a germ freak. I take clorox wipes everywhere with me. I'm not going anywhere after this baby is born, winter germs are the worse.
I can't believe he is already 2 months old, they grow so fast.
Post a Comment