10.22.2009

So much to show and tell...

We have had a fun last couple of weeks with lots going on..So enjoy a long post.

This is our little hunter!! Kaldyr and Daddy went on a little hunting trip to shoot some birds over at the barn. Tyson has gone hunting alot lately and Kaldyr always wants to go with him so daddy got him all dressed up in his camo and took him hunting. He loved it:)







Daxon's FIRST hair cut and 6 weeks old:)
I guess i just dont know what to do with a baby that has hair...The top was getting SO long and stringy and fuzzy at the ends it HAD to be done so i got the scissors out and chop chop we cut it. And it looks MUCH better now:)
All done! I guess he didnt like it to much...He looks like a little old man.

Daxon and Oakley

Cute little cousins...Oakley is Tyson's brother logan's little girl and she is two months older then Dax. Jenna came over the other day and we had to get a picture with the two. Its funny Dax is almost as long as she is! We had a fun couple hours with them. Thanks for coming over guys:) Your welcome anytime.. Sorry my computer wont turn it sometimes!
Only 1 more week home with my baby:(

Just a couple of pictures of Daxon when we are home during the day! I love every minute of my time i have with Dax. He is such a good baby its so fun to love him all day. He loves being nakey so i will let him hang out in his diaper alot in the day:)

He loves his bath time!!
This outfit it a newborn size and is just barely fitting him. Weird? yep maybe the size is wrong. who knows! I could seriously squeeze his cheeks off!

Kaldyr and Daxon!

Cute brothers...Ever since Dax was born Kaldyr seems so much bigger and older..Its so wierd. Kaldyr is so cute with him i love it. They are little buddies...

Happy Halloween!!

Last night we went to carve pumkins at Tysons parents house...We had yummy taco's and carved some cute pumkins!! We got Kaldyr alittle later then normal so that was good so he could enjoy the whole night with us! Daddy helping Kaldyr with his pumkin.. Kaldyr didnt like the pumkin guts very much. They kinda scared him..

Our cute little family:) I had been sick all day so i look like trash but my boys sure look handsome!!


Daxon was STARVING and I'm a mean mom and i made him get his picture before he ate:) He was mad at me!! Tyson's mom gave him is cute shirt. I thought it was cute to wear for the pumkin night. Thanks Grammy!




Kaldyr doesnt like getting his picture much so he wasnt to happy about the whole deal but he still looks super cute!


Its kinda hard to get a picture and try not to get yourself in it when your child cant sit on his own, but we managed to get it ok.. I carved his cute pumkin. I'm really creative cant you tell??





He is so very proud of his pumkin every year.Cant you tell?? He had to get his own picture with his pumkin:)
Do i have a GAY husband? I think i might....I'm just kidding he is handsome and SO FUNNY right babe? I love this man he is always doing something to TRY and make me laugh.(doesnt always succeed at it though) I love you babe your the greatest...


And thats what we have been doing the last couple of weeks...I love my little family we have so much fun!!

2 comments:

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

OHHH...I just love those 2 little boys so dang much!! Nov. 3 will be a sad but exciting day (for me). I will take good care of your little man. I promise :)

Jared and Katie said...

Your husband is gay with mine remember? Cute boys!!