10.01.2009

1 Month!!!

ONE MONTH.....

I couldnt get the picture to turn right!!!
I can not believe my baby is already one month it makes me sad!! I have no idea where September went. It flew by so fast. Its so weird cause it seems like we have had Daxon forever and it would be so wierd not having him but then it seems so wierd that already a month has past. He is already getting so big and so fun! The other morning when Tyson left for work i put Daxon in bed with me in his boppy pillow. I woke up to him crying so i let him cry for a minute and then i peeked my head up over the pillow and as soon as he saw me he got the biggest little grin on his face like finally mom your paying attention to me. It was so dang cute. What a wonderful way to start your day:) I love being a mommy and being needed and wanted. I love breast feeding because its one thing that NO ONE else can do for him and as tired i am in the middle of the night its my favorite time with just Daxon and Mommy! I love him so much i really cant even stand it sometimes i want to just squeeze his little guts out!!! Anyway life is GREAT and i cherish every moment of every day. Life is precious:)

Our first "cold" fall day out....He is so stinkin cute


5 comments:

Marriott's said...

Daxon is way too cute. I can't wait till my little one is here and I can feel wanted again. Stockton just doesn't need me anymore. He is "Too Big!"

Alexa said...

He is one month already?? Holy cow! that did go by fast! I still haven't seen him! :( me and my mom need to come visit! he is so cute!! love you guys!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

He is soo funny!! I can't believe how much he has changed already!!

Mickie Ron said...

All I know is that he loves his Papa, he always smiles when he hears my voice. He does need to poop alittle more often.

Cayley said...

That is so cute about him smiling when you peeked your head up. I liked what you said about breast feeding and being the only one that can do that for him. How precious :)