Wow...I can not believe i made it to my 3rd and final trimester for this pregnancy!! When i think back on it it really has gone by so so fast but at the same time i feel like i have been prego for EVER!! This second half has been by far the best. I cant even tell you how much i LOVE feeling our little guy move around its the best feeling EVER. I will miss that so much!! He is moving more and more everyday and getting bigger everyday too:) Only 3 more months left till we get to meet our baby boy and i couldnt be happier and i know these last 3 will go by so fast cause we have so much planned and going on. I'm getting alittle nervous for it all, i wasnt so much nervous about labor till recently and now that its alot closer i am getting a bit nervous I just hope my sister (Ashley) knows i am counting on her to help me through it cause i will need her lots, and Tyson but he hasnt been through it before:) I have looked up to her so much these last 6 months and am so glad she has been there to help me this far and know she is with me the rest of the way.Thanks Ash!!! Anyway i am so so blessed to be able to carry this little guy and cherish it everyday i love him so much already i cant stand it....
6.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I'm so excited for him to get here too!!! he's gonna be so cute! :)
All right I have been patient enough... when are you going to register so I can spoil this baby of yours!
Allie
Hey, I saw your blog on allie's & thought I'd say hello. It looks like life is going great for you. Congrats! :o) I hope you don't mind me following to see how you're doing. Take care & keep in touch. ~ adja
OH you know I am with you all the way & after!! I am sooo excited to hold that little one!! I think it has gone by fast. Enjoy because before you know it, you will be doing kindergarten round-up!YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aw you are almost done, I am so excited for you! He is going to be adorable!!
Yeah! It's crazy how time does fly by. It's funny to think you've been pregnant for so long huh? I feel the same way. Have you guys thought of any baby names yet? Hope everything continues to go well.
Tyson get your wife a massage!!!!
Capri how are you doing. lets see some belly shots.
so how are you feeling?? I know i'm ready for this baby to already be here and i'm ready to be off bed rest. I only have about 3.5-4 more weeks on bed rest then i'm done. i'm so excited!!
So how is your little boys liver?/Kidneys? are they doing ok? love ya chick.
Post a Comment