We had such a fun weekend! Saturday Tyson and I went through the temple for the first time..And WOW what an amazing experience that was. It was so neat and especially to be there together!! The feeling we got there was nothing i can describe it was amazing. It was even more special to be sitting in the room and have the doors open and a huge crowd of people walk in most of them family and friends and see all the support we have. we really have great people in our lives.Now i just cant wait for about 3 more weeks to be sealed to Tyson..He is so wonderful and i want to KNOW i will be with him for eternity.. then after we went to Ashley and Dwights and had some yummy desserts (thanks ash and dwight and everyone who came and brought stuff) it turned out to be such a great night!!! Thanks again for everyone who came and supported us it really meant alot!!


THEN...On sunday We had a BIRTHDAY PARTY for our wonderful FATHER:) His birthday is really the 18th but we had a party sunday..Hope you have a great birthday!! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! WE LOVE YOU!!
3.17.2009
A Great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Congrats that is so great that you guys got to do that...You are looking so cute too how long till you find out what the baby is going to be?
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys. It was so awesome when Clay and I went through. I can't even describe it. I am so glad that you two are getting sealed together!!! And you look so cute prego!!!
We are so glad we got to be there with you guys! I am so happy for both of you....I really really wish I was going to San Diego to see you guys get sealed that would be so neat. But we'll all have to get together and go to the temple again Ü
I am so happy for you! There is no better feeling that knowing that you are sealed for time and all eternity... only 3 more weeks! I wish I could be with you so much, I love you dearly and miss our girls nights!
Allie
What an exciting day for you! Isn't the temple such an amazing place... have a wonderful sealing day! You'll love it :-)
Pri you are such a great example to me. I'm so grateful for you and Tyson and your friendship. I'm so proud of you guys and can't wait for San Diego! You are amazing! Love you lots! :)
Capri I am so so proud of you!I remember talking to the 17 year old who didnt know what she wanted to do next in her life.. and look at you now! Soon to be mother , temple worthy and a beautiful family :) Go GET iT GIRL!
Congrats on going to the temple! I'm excited to go someday (hopefully soon)! You two look so happy!
Yeah congratulations!! that is so amazing your so cute!! Plus love seeing that cute pregnant belly!! Plus I can't wait to see you when you come to cali!! have you felt the baby move yet?
oh by the way if your looking for a good place to buy baby stuff go to this website http://www.albeebaby.com. they have free shipping which is awesome! Also their stuff is alot cheaper then if you were to go to like target or babys r us. I love Albee baby. if you need help with shopping and baby stuff lets talke!!
were doing alot of our main things like storller, carseat, pack n play(were doing that instead of a bassinet) unisex so that we can use them for our other kids. and then we will buy little accents when the baby is born so that its not so blah. Capri what is your eamil. we have so much we can talk about!!
Congrats you two! I am so happy for you. The temple is such a special place and I know you two will find peace in knowing you will be an eternal family. Good Luck with the babe! You look darling Capri!
Congratulations!! What an exciting time for you. Holy cow, we need to get together for lunch and talk. I haven't seen you in forever. I am so excited for you both.
Post a Comment