We had another Dr. Appointment today!! Everything looks great and healthy.She said that it has a strong little heartbeat which makes me very very happy!! Its amazing to see the difference it looks in just 4 weeks it now actually looks like a baby with little arm and leg nubs:)Tyson was able to come with me to this appointment last one he couldnt get off work so i was excited to have him there with me to see our little baby!! I am so excited to have this little one growing in me its just amazing to me that this can happen..Anyway just a little update on how we are doing!!!
2.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I am soo excited for you!!! Thats good that Tyson got to go with you!
How exciting... that must be an amazing feelings! Congrats again :-)
That is so exciting!!! Just wait until the baby starts moving and kicking that is such an AWESOME feeling....I am so glad that we will have our babies close in age so that they can be little buddies Ü
that's so exciting.
I've changed my blog address
krismommy2.blogspot.com
We're so excited for our next doctor visit too. I'm so glad Tyson could be there with you. It's amazing to see the baby on the screen and it's an amazing experience to share together. :) So when is your due date?
the changes become even more insane!!! so i'm three weeks ahead of you and I've herd his hard beat twice and he has arms and legs and he is kicking and moving around. It also feels like i'm starting to feel the baby inside!!! Pregnancy is so fun. Have you been sick?
Are you kidding? yeah! I guess it's been a little while since I looked at your blog but I just read about the good news! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys.
AWWWW CoNgrAtS girl! that is so freaking exciting! YaY for babies! You are going to be such a cute prego :)
Hey i'm having a scentsy party March 18th if you want to come send me address!
...where are the updates.... LOL ... hope you are feeling better :)
Post a Comment