What an exciting year this is going to be for our little family..In April we are going to San Diego to be sealed in the temple and then just a couple months later in August we are expecting our little baby Egbert..We are so excited and hope everything goes well and we get a healthy baby!! It will be a long HOT summer but it will all be worth it!! So far things have been good other then the sickness which i do not love and deal with daily but hopefully that will soon pass..Anyway we are excited for our 2009 Year!!!!
1.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
YEAH!!!! It is about time you let it out of the bag. I can't wait to have two little ones the same age running around. From July to Aug is going to suck!! I will have mine & you will still have 5 more weeks or so to go!!! I still love ya though. We are soooo excited for you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SO happy for you guys. You are going to be so cute pregnant! I can't wait to see your little belly grow.....Ü
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!
Oh my gosh Capri!!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats! I remember back in high school talking about our sisters having babies and now you are that is so awesome. I am so happy for you!
Now me you and Bree really need to get together soon!!
YAY you Capri! I am so proud of you and the choices you guys have made! You are going to be a good mommy :)
Yeah! I am excited for you! Congrats! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
WOo Hoo Bertha!! I love it!! I am so excited for you guys!! You are going to be an awesome mommy!! Can't wait to see you!! luv ya
I am SO excited! A new baby cousin! well actually TWO new baby cousins! sweet! love ya! congrats!
Capri I am glad you found me on hear! I am so happy for you! a baby and the temple! how wonderful! I miss you too that is for sure. WE need to get together soon!
wow congrats capri our babies are going to be the exact same age. I'm just a week ahead of you CRAZY... I have also been so stiken sick but i take unisom and that makes it so i don't throw up. you should ask your doctor about it. It really really helps. I wish that scott and I could make it to the temple with you sadly I start bed rest in 2 weeks and I wont beable to do anything but good luck we will be thinking of you. maybe you can stop by and say hi!!! love you pregers girl!! CONGRATS.
Oh my heck, your having a baby? Thanks for telling your Dad, us Granpapy's have to be prepared for things like this. WE ARE REALLY PROUD OF THE BOTH OF YOU!!! CONGRATS :)
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you :) You need to call me sometime.
Yay!!! That is so awesome. You are going to be a great mommy. I am so happy for your family.
Capri congrats! I always tend to come across your blog once in awhile. Having baby and going to the temple are two of the most awsesome things in the world. I wish you the best. What a cute little family you already have!
Congrats...That is so exciting!!!
Capri that is so exciting!! I love the San Diego Temple, I'm so happy for you guys! It sounds like the baby is due close to your birthday!
That's so cool. What an experience this year will be for the both of you. I hear ya on the nausea part. I'm due around the same time you are and I'm hoping to get the sickness part gonzo after the first trimester. Pretty crazy we're due so close. I also have a friend due the same week. Babies, babies, babies. :) Congrats again. :)
Post a Comment