1.04.2012

The results are in.....




We are having a baby GIRL!!!. I seriously can not even believe it! We are so super excited and ready for the big change. I am not sure i will know how to act with a girl:) 2 boys i think i am almost pro at them..(maybe not quite) but still a GIRL.. Pink, bows, dresses, princesses, flowers wow this will be fun:). I was a little worried about Tyson if it was a girl but i think he is excited to (unless he is just being sneaky) but he seems to be excited just as much as us. Our families are all really excited also we have already got a couple of cute little outfits from them they just couldnt wait.. I feel so blessed to be able to have this sweet baby coming to our family! Couldnt be happier:)

8 comments:

Ben and Lindsey said...

Congrats Capri! I'm so excited for you to have a girl! I don't know anything about having a boy, but I still think girls are the best. Have fun with it!

kristina said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so excited for you. I know my baby days are done,so when I hear someone finally getting a girl after all boys it truly makes me happy and excited. A girl, that is so wonderful. Oh my gosh I am so excited for you. They make such cute stuff for girls lots better then boys stuff. Congrats,congrats,congrats :) oh and did I tell you congrats yet?.hehehehe.

Natalie said...

YAY!! How exciting!! You will love having a girl! They are soo much fun! Your boys are daring too BTW I bet they are so excited too and will be so protective of a sister!!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Yeah, that is so exciting!!!! Girls are so fun! I love the accessories. You will quickly adjust to a girl and so will the boys.

Brook Parker said...

YAY how exciting!!! You will absolutely LOVE having a girl! They are so much fun, and everything that comes with them is so fun too. Try not to worry about the boys, they will love her, and she will have all of them wrapped around her tiny finger :) Congrats hun!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

YAY!!!! I can not wait.....it has been a little too long since we have had a little baby girl running around!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

YAY!!!! I can not wait.....it has been a little too long since we have had a little baby girl running around!

Chrystal Burdess said...

Yeah I am so excited for you guys! Girls are so much fun!! Cashlyn will finally have a GIRL her age to play with!:)