9.11.2010

August 31st 2009 came and went to fast....

I know i am almost 2 weeks late with this post but i couldnt not do it:) My little Dax Man turned ONE on the 31st of August...Can i just tell you what a bitter sweet day that was!! I seriously can not believe it has been a year since we welcomed this sweet baby to our family. He has seriously been such a blessing to our family.I did have a little break down that day but after i got it out i was ok:) Its so much fun to see him grow and learn new things but it makes me sooo sad that he is growing up so fast. Daxon was seriously the best baby i am scared to have another one for the fact that it might not be as good and easy as Dax was. But i did say when he was a BABY meaning birth to about 9 months and then he got a little more challenging:) He started getting kinda naughty like you would expect from a 18 month/2 year old..(little bit of an attitude) Its ok though we still love him and he really still is such a good little guy. From about 2 weeks old Dax has smiled all the time, we dont go ANYWHERE that he isnt smiling at everyone that walks by. He definatly loves his big brother..and they play so good i love it. When Kaldyr is home its the best cause they play and i can get something done. They are the best buddies!! I told everyone that Dax would be walking by his birthday and he actually started walking ON his birthday. I had to work that day and when i went to go pick him up from my sister he showed me his new trick i was SO excited and especially cause it was on his birthday..He still is a little wobbly but he does pretty dang good. Anyway i am so grateful that my heavenly father chose me to be Daxon's mommy its the best blessing. Being a mommy is the most rewarding thing ever and especially when i get to be one to two HANDSOME boys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAX MAN WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

We did his birthday in John Deere and my wonderful sister did his pictures and made his invitation! They turned out so cute i absolutly LOVE them. Thanks Ash!!!
Here are a couple of my Favorite:)



4 comments:

KeLseY & BryCe said...

I can't believe you are the mom of a one year old!! He's so dang cute!!

Cambria said...

oh my heck i love his lil john deere pics!

Shayne, Kandice, Landon, Porter, Elsie, and Benson said...

Wow! Time has flown! I can't believe Daxon is 1! I remember seeing you at the dentist office before you had him. Crazy! It looks like everything is going well for you and your cute little family.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I love Dax's smile. It is contagious. I am jealous of his pictures by the tractor.