5.27.2010

New Pictures...

I LOVE THESE BOYS SOOO MUCH!!!
Nothing to exciting but we did get new pictures done thanks to my awesome sister!! THANKS A BUNCH!!! We love them they turned out great! I always love to get fresh new pictures! Other then that nothing to exciting has been going on.... Kaldyr is potty trained FINALLY i really didnt think it would ever happen but he did and is doing great!! Dax is still happy as can be other then he is getting a little of his dads attitude:) Are family is doing great and is excited for our summer to start!!

7 comments:

Ben and Lindsey said...

So cute Capri! Your little family is perfect!

Sierra said...

Such cute pictures :-)

Scott and Rachel Ellis said...

Sis, your hair is so long. I love it.
The pictures turned out awesome.

Jared and Katie said...

I LOVE the new pics! So cute!

Cambria said...

your family is adorable!! and oh my heck pri you look so skinny!!!

Clint and Sheri said...

Capri I need your email girl! So I can send you an invite. I didn't know you had 2 now! They are so adorable, and you are gorgeous! I need to add you to my blog list!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE these new pictures!