3.01.2010

The Past months at our home!!!

WOW...Life can get so crazy and busy but SO fun... Our little family is always doing something fun and exciting and the boys are growing and getting more fun everyday!! This is a little of what we have been doing the last month...

Kaldyr loves wearing dads hat and he thought it was so funny to see Daxon wear it...


Mommy and Daxon!! His hair was getting alittle long...We DID finally cut it agian:)
Saturday morning eating breakfast..I love when we all wake up HAPPY:)
Kaldyr cracks me up...He posed like this and said "Mama will you take my picture" Oh l love that boy..

Sunday naps are the best...
JAZZ GAME...We love going to the Jazz games...For family night with Tyson's family we got to go see the jazz play...The boys had so much fun and looked so freakin cute in their jersey's...Kaldyr would wear his everyday if we let him....I was worried about Dax alittle but he did so good..He even fell asleep at the end:)
I love my little family!!!
Do you think he looks like Daddy???? Someone just say he looks like me:)
So we went to the Weber State game and after went to warrens..And Kaldyr wanted this in the machine...and when we got it out he would NOT wear it so we put it on Dax and it was the funniest thing....His face was hilarious!!!
Tyson took Kaldyr to Antelope Island to look for Animals....He said Kaldyr had a blast...He LOVES doing stuff like this with his dad..And Tyson loves it too it makes him happy that Kaldyr likes to do it with him....
He is so cute!!!

I'm not sure what they were doing here:)

Well Thats about it for the month of February!!! I love love love my little family they are what keeps me going from day to day... Each one of them are so special to me..Kaldyr and Daxon are the best little boys EVER i am afraid for my next baby cause these two boys are so good we are spoiled...And Tyson is the BEST daddy ever..His boys mean everything to him and he will do anything to make sure they are happy and having fun!!! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!









2 comments:

OlmsteadFamilie said...

Your family is so CUTE!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun this month.

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

I loved the family picture at the Jazz game but were was your jersey?
I wished we seen Kaldyr more. We just love him to death.