I am 6 Months old Everybody!!!!!!!
Can anyone please tell me where the last 6 months has gone????I seriously can not tell you how shocked i am that my baby is already 6 months old...I honestly feel like i just had him...It makes me so sad! We have been so lucky with Dax he has been healthy, happy and brings such a sweet spirit to our home.. This baby smiles at everyone all the time...He has slept through the night since he was 2 months old..(from like 9pm-8:30am) He loves his brother so much..He is always watching and laughing at him. It makes me happy!!!
Dax is sitting up by himself for the most part now..Every once in awhile he will fall over but he is doing so good...
We went to the Dr today and she said he was PERFECT:)

Weighs: 16 pounds 25 percentile
Height: 26 inch 50 percentile
When he got his shots his eyes watered a little and heard a little whimper..I picked him up and he started smiling at the nurses:) Such a good boy...
WE LOVE YOU BABY DAX!!!
(dont miss our post under this one)
(dont miss our post under this one)



3 comments:
I've only seen Dax a few times, and he is smiling each time. He is a cute boy. Kids make the time pass so quickly, I agree with you. Somedays life should slow down. You guys look so good.
I can't believe he is that old already too!!! He is so dang cute. Thanks for sharing him with us :) You are such a good mom. I have loved watching my little sis being a mom!! Love Ya
Cute, Cute, Cute, Love those two litte boy's. and I can't believe that my Baby Capri is a mom, where does time go!!!!!!Love you
Post a Comment