12.07.2009

A special day!!

Sunday December 6, 2009
Will always be a special day to me.. Yesterday my sweet baby was givin a BEAUTIFUL blessing by his Daddy! It was such a special blessing i couldnt be happier about it. Tyson did such an AMAZING job i am so proud of him. Just this last week or two it has really hit me that Daxon is mine, I'm a mommy and just the amazing process of it all. I have always been so grateful for my temple marriage but its hit me really hard lately how important it really is and how i want and need my family to stay close to our heavenly father. I am so grateful for my husband and the priesthood he has to be able to bless our baby, it meant so much to me to see him do it. I just have so much to be thankful for and i could go on and on about it. Daxon is such a sweet baby and brings such a sweet spirit to our home. Babies are amazing little people. I coudnt ask for a better baby i feel so lucky!! MOMMY,DADDY AND BROTHER LOVE YOU BABY DAX!! And are so grateful your apart of our family!!

MOMMY, DADDY AND DAX (we missed you Kaldyr)
MOMMY AND DAXON
DADDY AND DAXON
GRANDMA SHERI, PAPA MICK AND DAXON
GRAMMY, PAPI AND DAXON

5 comments:

Sierra said...

Congratulations... I am so proud of you and Tyson :-)

Cayley said...

It was a great day! Good job Tyson.

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

It was a wonderful day & Tyson did an amazing job. We are so grateful we were able be there with you. We love you all so very much!!!

Lindsey said...

What a sweet boy Capri!! He is so adorable. That is so heart breaking about all of his hospital testings. I would hate to have to have my kids go through that. I still thinks it is crazy to think of you as a mom. I am sure you are amazing though.

Natalie said...

Hey Capri like I promised its only fair that I add you to my blog e-mail me at nataliegreen20@gmail.com

Dax is so adorable! I can't get over how cute his little smile is! You guys have a cute family!