Last Saturday i got drug out of bed at 6:30 In the morning to go Pheasant hunting with my Husband,Dad,brother and his wife,Sister(tahler),and uncles and cousins! I was not to excited to go cause i didnt think hunting was really for me..I told Tyson when we got up that he better enjoy the day cause this was my first and last hunting trip:). So we met everyone at my dads house and 7:00am and suprisingly me and tyson were the first ones there and on time(we dont do that often)we headed to logan. We get to this huge feild and are supposed to walk it and shoot the Pheasants when they fly up..All i could think was GREAT..Its cold and thats a huge field..I LOVED it..It really was so much fun i want to go again. I even shot at a bird, not saying i hit it but i shot:) Tyson keeps telling me i hit both the ones i shot at but the first one he shot at and it was falling when i even shot and the second one tahler claims she hit it but tyson says i did..He just wanted me to feel good:) Anyway i really had such a good time and cant wait to go again!!!
Here is the whole gang!!
FUN FUN...
This is our mighty hunting skills:)
11.24.2008
Pheasant Hunting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Oh no! Is Jared going to have me do that too?? Ha ha jk! You guys are cute!
I knew you would be hooked if you just went. My favorite thing to do and especially with my kids and family, we are planning on going again. Hen, Hen!!
I just found your blog... I am friends with Tyson! His little boy is adorable... looks just like his daddy! Congrats on being able to get sealed... that's such an amazing thing! Tell him hi for me :-)
Hey Capri don't know if you remember me (one of Tysons million cousins) I hope you don't mind if we add you to our list? Tell Tyson hi for us... Congrats on the sealing that is so exciting we are so happy for you guys!!!
Hey hun, I was looking at Holly's blog and saw yours and I just wanted to say Hi, and Congrats! Im so happy for you, and you look great... I love seeing how everyone is doing! TTYS!
The mighty hunters!!! That is pretty impressive. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
way to go chick!!! that is awesome!!!
LOL....You sound a lot like me!
Just wait until he get's you into the big game animals, that's the real fun stuff!
Ha thats funny, I just can't see you doing that for some reason! I miss you and love you Capri!!!
Post a Comment