
It is now official...April 9 2008 is the day me and Tyson were married. We just got the ok that we can go through the temple to be sealed April 9 2009...I am so excited i cant even stand it! We have decided that we want to go be sealed in the San Diego Temple..It will be so much fun. San Diego is where we went on our Honeymoon so it will be fun to go back for our anniversary and also and most important be sealed together!! Anyone who wants to go be with us is more then welcome to go!! Both mine and Tyson's family are going down and making a fun trip out of the whole thing so it is going to be lots of fun..I love Tyson so much and cant wait to be sealed to him for eternity!...
11.06.2008
April 9 2009...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
I am so happy and proud of you two. It will be such a neat experience. Hopefully Dustin and I will be able to be there with you.
Ahhh Im so excited for a fun trip!! I LOVE YOU!!! :)
haha and of course I am so happy for you guys!
Wow! What a wonderful feeling. Congratulations to you both. That will be such a wonderful time for you. The temple is wonderful and you will love it there especially with someone you love so much. Congrats again and Have a wonderful time. :)
Pri that is awesome! Congrats! That temple is beautiful.
Awwww....That gives me the chills. I am so excited for you guys! I would love to come that would be awesome to watch you guys get sealed together.
Congrats! we are way excited for you guys as well. Hopefully we will be able to come. We love the San Diego temple, its just as beautiful inside as it is outside.
Congratulations Capri and Tyson!!! We are so proud of you! Hopefully we can be there with you. It is on our calendar! We love you!!!
I am soooo excited for you guys. We did the same as you and it was so awesome to be sealed to Clay forever. It made it even more special to have Stockton sealed to us at the same time. I can;t even tell you how excited I am for you.Good luck.
Oh pri that is so Awesome!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! It is coming up soon and we are trying to make sure we can be there with you guys!!! We Love Ya!!!
I am so happy for you two. That is wonderful. I'm so glad you guys are not being like TJ and I, we have been married for 5 years, and yet to be sealed. Wish he could get his #$%@ together..
Anywho--I am so excited for you.
Ohhh....I am so excited for you guys! That is so neat that you guys will be sealed! That is the temple I rea1ly wanted to get married in, I'm jealous! Ü CONGRATS!
We are so proud of you guys!! It is the most wonderful place on this earth. I am glad that we get to share this with the both of you!
congrats girl!!! i live close to there i would love to come and see you that would be so much fun~~~ i'm so proud of you! how are you
Since I never reply, this decision really makes a Father and Mother proud, you know you are making the right decision, and with the right man, We are proud of you both. You are buying our tickets to go , right?
AWW CoNgRaTs girl, that is so exciting & such a beautiful experiance going through the temple! You will love it, and the San Diego Temple is amazing inside & out. Perfect choice! We also went there on our honeymoon & had a chance to visit there and its beautiful!
Post a Comment