How long have you been married? About 2 1/2 Months
How old is your spouse? 22
Who eats more? Probably the same:)
Who said I love you first? That would be tyson, it took me like 2 months to say it back.
Who is taller? Tyson
Who sings better? I dont sing so guess him.
Who is smarter? Um....Depends on what we are talking about??
Who controls the T.V. remote? Probably Tyson i dont ever care what we watch.
Whose temper is worse? His for sure:)
Who does the laundry? Mostly me on occasion he does.
Who does the dishes? Same as above.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tyson
Who cooks dinner?I do most the time.
Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That would be me all the way
Whose parents do you see the most? Probably the same.
Who has more friends? We have mostly the same friends but they came from me.
Who has more siblings? i do
Who wears the pants in the family? He thinks he does.....
6.19.2008
Being Married.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I would have to agree on the stubborn ?. You both are very!
I am glad to see a new post!
If you have Kaldyr this weekend, we should take the kids swimming!
Post a Comment